Our school uniform is intended to be both smart and practical for children to wear. We hope that it will make life easier for parents as well as giving the children a sense of identity with our school. We ask for parental co-operation in supporting us in encouraging the children to be tidy and appropriately dressed.
- School sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with our school logo or plain navy jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
- A white shirt or light blue polo shirt
- A striped school tie may be worn
- Grey or black ‘school style’ trousers
- Grey ‘school style’ shorts for warmer weather
- Girls may wish to wear a grey skirt or pinafore dress instead of trousers or shorts, or a light blue gingham ‘school style’ dress in the summer
- Black, brown or navy low heel shoes or sandals. These should be suitable for school wear and provide adequate support (not trainers, sling backs, or slip on, mule-style)
- Socks/tights to co-ordinate with the uniform
- School baseball caps are available through school for wearing in strong sunshine
Please ensure all clothing is clearly named.
Children should not wear jewellery (necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings etc.) to school. Where earrings cannot be removed from pierced ears, only a small stud should be worn in the interests of safety.
- Plain t shirt in house colour
- Plain PE style navy shorts
- Plain black daps or trainers for Years R to 2
- Trainers for Years 3 to 6
- Navy tracksuit/joggers for colder weather
- Swimsuit and towel for Y3-Y5
All items of clothing and equipment should be clearly named.
The following items of clothing can be purchased from the Monkhouse Schoolwear Centre shop in Northgate Street, Gloucester.
- Elasticated school ties
- Navy crew and v-neck sweatshirts
- Navy sweatshirt cardigans
- Sky blue polo shirts
- Reversible jackets
- Navy baseball caps
- PE t shirt
- PE bags
All are embroidered with the school logo.
Click here to view and order online
Your childs first school bag and water bottle will be kindly donated by our PTA.